from wikiHow - The How to Manual That You Can Edit
Creating your own galaxy isn't a hard thing. You've just got to really dig deep into you're mind or some people find this extremely easy. You've just got to think about a few things...
- Get out a spare piece of paper and fins a quiet place to think. Some people might have a different thinking spot. Where ever you can think the best at is a good spot.
- Think of a name for your galaxy. Make sure you are NOT copy any galaxy name like the Milky Way.
- Think what the environment is. For example, snow and ice or hot and dry.
- Select the size of your planet. Imagine how big it would be. For example, a giant planet or a medium planet or even a small planet.
- Think about the organisms living on your planet. Maybe no one lives on your planet. Thinking about the new organism is a whole different thinking process. But focus on the planets.
- Think of the name of your planets. Make sure, once again, that you are not copy any other planets' name like: Earth or Venus. And poof! You've got a planet in mind! Well done!
- Repeat this process again and again until you've got a galaxy!
- One last time, don't copy anything because it needs to be original. Stealing thoughts from some one else, I know, saves a lot of time but you need to create something original. It should have you written all over it.
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Create Your Own Galaxy. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.